Vevor Clamp On Pallet Forks 4000lbs with Adjustable Stabilizer Bar, 60in Tractor Bucket Forks Skid Steer Quick Attach
- MAX. 4000 LBS Loading Capacity: Working Capacity: 4000 lbs. Overall Length: 60”. Forks Length: 43”. Fork Width: 3.9”. Fork Height: 1.95”. Bucket lip gap: 2.95″. The 5/18” screw rod is for added strength.
- 23.6”-45” Adjustable Width: By using an adjustable stabilizer bar to prevent your forks from spreading apart conveniently, you can get your desired distance when lifting debris. The stabilizer bar can be adjusted from 23.6″ to 45″.
- Easy To Use: Slide our forks inside and rotate the screw rod to clamp it down to lock tightly. Also, chain holes and protection slots allow you to keep your loads right on the forks where they should be, ensuring security during working.
- Durable Structure: Weld steel construction is designed for deformation resistance and added stability. The powder-coated finish also improves better rust resistance, durability, and longevity.
- Multifunctional Tool: It is an excellent choice for your daily agricultural and industrial work to move materials, logs, lumber, firewood, hay bales, brush, and broken fences. Suitable for cleaning up debris and moving things on the farm.
- Brand: Vevor
- Material: Heavy Duty Steel
- Load Capacity: 4000 lbs / 1814 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 60.00 x 3.90 x 1.95 Inches