- Tough and Dependable The magazine is made from anodizing alum, overcoming the disadvantages of insufficient hardness and high attrition rate of normal metal materials.
- Wide Range of Use This framing nailer is ideal for everything from heavy-duty work like roof decking, fencing, and pallet building to fine detail work like cabinetry, crown molding, window casings, baseboards.
- Interchangeable Trigger Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing. Also, this framing nailer loads safety trigger device-low nail lockout prevents dry firing and reduces unwanted marks on the work material.
- Considerate Design Special angled designing magazine perfectly applies to framing nailers, saving much more labour compared with ordinary nailers, TPE handle sheath with high freeze crack resistance admits the during work in chili environment.
- Brand: Tacklife
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.50 x 16.70 x 5.60 Inches