- Higher Module Efficiency: The Renogy solar panels use Grade A+ solar cells, and multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Small Size Easy for Carrying and Storage: The folding design minimizes size and allows the suitcase can be easy to carry around or store in any gap in your RV or van without taking up much space.
- Easy to Use: Plug and play power supply can charge any power stations that can accept 21.6V, 100W DC input. It can also be easily integrated as part of your existed solar system and work with a charge controller to provide power to your battery bank.
- More Power and Flexibility: Adjustable kickstands are easy to set up and allow you to get the best sunshine only need to change in small angles, ensuring you always get enough energy. Empower your outdoor adventures with more flexibility and possibility.
- System Expansion AvailableAdditional panels added to the system are available based on your needs and space. (*We suggest connecting the same specification suitcases for expansion, and please notice to choose the appropriate charge controller according to your system.)
- Waterproof Design: This suitcase includes two fully waterproof IP66-rated 50W monocrystalline solar panels. No worry about rainy days, and applicable to a wider range of scenarios, such as marine, yacht, fishing, etc.
- Brand: Renogy
- Dimensions: 24.8 x 20 x 2.8 in.
- Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Maximum Power at STC: 100W
- Cell Efficiency: 22%
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.3V
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2×2.47A
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 2 x 2.73A
- Operating Temperature: 45 ± 2 °C
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20A
- Maximum System Voltage: 600VCD(UL)
- 1 × Renogy 100 Watt Mono Foldable Solar Suitcase w/o Controller