When toddlers learn to pedal the bike, parents can remove the waist bar and now the child can steer. Last stage is when the child pedals and steers all on their own!For over 50 years, Little Tikes has helped families create memorable moments with classics like its Cozy Coupe ride-on cars and trucks, and now with its new lineup of trikes and scooters. Parents appreciate toys that are educational yet engaging, both fun and safe, AND designed to last for generations; Little Tikes meets this challenge head-on by being the place where innovation meets play. Offering several different types of ride-on vehicles that work great as birthday gifts for preschoolers, toddlers, and boys & girls of all ages, Little Tikes continues to take kid-powered energy and turn it into kid-powered fun! From MGA Entertainment, creator of the beloved Fashion, Collectible, Girls and Baby Doll lines LOL Surprise, Rainbow High, Na Na Na Surprise, Bratz, MGA’s Dream Ella, MGA’s Glitter Babyz, Lalaloopsy, Poopsie Surprise, and Baby born Surprise, as well as Little Tikes and many other favorites.
- The trike has four stages of growth with your baby!
- STAGE 1 Stroll (9+ months): Parents push and control with the waist bar in place, and the footrest is protecting the child’s feet
- STAGE 2 Push (18+ months): Remove the waist bar so toddlers can now steer while the parent still has control of the push bar
- STAGE 3 Learn (24+ months): Fold the footrest back and now toddlers can learn how to pedal while the parent pushes
- STAGE 4 Ride (30+ months): Remove the push bar to let kids pedal and steer on their own with parent supervision
- Adjustable, detachable parent push handle lets parent control direction with 1 hand
- 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar
- Adjustable seat
- Non-slip pedals
- Adjustable shade canopy
- Large storage bucket
- Maximum weight limit: up to 50 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Brand: Little Tikes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46.00 x 18.50 x 36.00 Inches
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Color: Blue, Other