Make clearing sidewalks and driveways easier this winter with the Greenworks Electric Snow Blower. This outdoor equipment is powered by a 40 voltage. It’s designed to give more power than gas-powered blowers. This also helps to save money because you won’t have to refill the tank after use. The Greenworks 20 Inches snow thrower covers a wide track, which makes for quick clean-up. The adjustable shoot allows you to control where the snow gets thrown.
- Powered by GMAX 40v li-ion technology and a brushless motor to make your job easier.
- Led lights allow for better visibility during early morning and late evening shoveling.
- The 180-degree rotating chute provides better control and up to 20 feet; Discharge distance.
- 7-inch wheels.
- For peak performance, use a battery that is being stored at room temperature. The snow thrower may not properly start if the battery temperature is too cold.
- If the unit does not start, remove the battery from the snow thrower and allow it to warm indoors for 10 minutes or longer. Reinstall the battery and try again.
- Style: Tool only
- Dimensions: 31 x 21.6 x 37 inches
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Runtime: Up to 45 Minutes
- Width: 20 Inches
- Depth: 8 Inches
- Folding Handles: Yes
- Push Button Start: Yes
- LED Light: Yes