Fuzion’s lightweight and durable PRO X-3 is the ideal scooter for the beginner rider. Designed for the skate park as well as for street riding. The PRO X-3 is the young riders’ favorite scooter for learning to improve their skills. The totally redesigned Fuzion PRO X-3 features a lightweight and tough 4” wide, 6061 aluminum box-shaped concave deck that is ideal for tricks like tailwhips and board slides.
The PRO X-3’s high-strength steel handlebar fitted with Fuzion’s composite pro grips gives maximum control and comfort. Fast, smooth, high rebound cast 85 PU wheels with super-tough metalized ABS composite hubs deliver uncompromising performance. Also new for this year is Fuzion’s custom Nylon/Steel brake for quiet, fast stops.
The PRO X-3 comes equipped with a new heavy-duty IHC Compression System, threadless headset, sealed bearings, and Fuzion’s new 3D Stamped Steel FAZE™ Fork that now fits both 100mm and 110mm wheels.
Fuzion’s high-quality components make this scooter fast and rugged. With only three bolts to tighten, the PRO X-3 takes no time to put together. The PRO X-3 is dialed and ready to ride right out of the box.
- Brand: Fusion
- Color: Gold, Red
- Wheel Material: Polyurethane
- Wheel size: 100 Millimeters
- Frame Material: Aluminum, Alloy Steel
- Wheel Type: Sealed Bearings
- Grip Type: Standard Fuzion Grips
- Brake Style: Rear Braking
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Weight Rating: 220 lbs
- Deck: Fuzion boX Aluminum
- Deck Size (Width x Length): 4in x 20 in
- Concavity: 3 Degrees
- Headtube Angle: 83 Degrees
- Bar Specs (Height x Width): 21.5 in x 18 in