- At 1500 starting watts and 1200 running watts, this rugged generator with its durable steel frame is easy to transport and provides just what you need for RV use, camping, tailgating, boating, hunting, weekend trips, family vacations and small jobs around the house.
- The next time there’s an outage, the 79cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine will provide the power you need for a few essential items in an emergency – lights, microwave, fan, TV, modem/router, cell phone charger, etc. (Note: this unit is not recommended for emergency home backup for powering air conditioners, stoves, furnaces or sump pumps).
- Power up with Champion’s reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Champion also makes it easy to monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with Intelligauge.
- This unit includes two 120V 20A covered household outlets (5-20R). Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes.
- The reliable 80cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 1500 starting watts and 1200 running watts, and will run for up to 10 hours at 50% load when the 1.5-gallon tank of gasoline is full. Champion’s thoughtful packaging and clear directions make setup hassle free.
- Brand: Champion Power Equipment
- Assembled Product Weight: 58 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.10 x 14.10 x 16.90 Inches