- The mobile crane operates across the large port basin. Through play, children will learn how to operate the crane arm and use a turning wheel to move containers. By pushing the crane cab, children can move the container for unloading from one side to the other.
- The large AquaPlay Container Port set includes a canal system with a port basin and access ramp, a large gantry crane, a crank handle to generate a current, a container boat with containers, an amphibious vehicle, and the two play figures Bo the Bear and Wilma the Hippo.
- Children can learn about water through play, discovering how currents are created, what makes water change direction, and how boats float.
- The set will also teach them how to coordinate simple processes such as the loading and unloading of containers and manually raising and lowering the crane arm.
- AquaPlay is made in Germany using high-quality UV-resistant plastic and is easy to assemble. Each pack comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions.
- All of the AquaPlay tracks can be combined with each other and with an extensive range of matching accessories to create your very own water world.
- Brand: AquaPlay
- Dimensions: 104.00 x 90.00 x 25.00 Inches
- Weight: 2.17 lbs
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic
- Age Range: 3 Years+